Hey peepos, I'm planning a class chalet for you ppl at Pasir Ris this June hols. 3D2N for $310 which means all of you will have to pay $20 for it. I'm not gonna pocket those money don't worry. I'm using $310 for the chalet, $200 for the BBQ and the rest for some other things you ppl need. If really there is some money left, I'll give it to Nithya our treasurer. And let her decide what she needs to buy for our class. Alright? Going or not, let me know by end of march as i need to book the chalet before it's full. Don't think too much, yes, it will be fun and worth it.
(Edited-13-march-2010)
If you ppl can't stay overnight then your just have to pay $15. Then BBQ stuff I will marinade and need some classmates to help bring over to the place. Some classmates of mine, please volunteer to help me ;D & Jiexun and Sipei which is me is the organiser, anything please ask us.
-SiPei
Baby,top. || 3/11/2010 10:03:00 PM